After using Girish Bharadwaj’s Voo2do Tray Application (original and update) for sooo long, I decided to work on the excellent start Girish provided, and add a few things of my own. I by no means have come close to the amount of work he put into the first versions, but I did implement the following:
- All API calls are now done via the POST action.
- Added an About Dialog with version info and links to:
- Fixed the Logon to clear the previous logon info after a failed attempt
- Fixed a bug when a project has no tasks associated with it (thanks Shimon )
- Added a “Save Login” feature to allow a user to store the email and password in their local user settings. When enabled, the login form is bypassed.
- Added a Logoff action incase you wanted to change your logon preferences
- Added a menu link to the Dashboard URL: http://voo2do.com/dashboard
- One for developers… implemented Generic lists.
UPDATE: Please use the following thread for the latest updates and instructions.